ESCO Pacific implements proven and well tested development protocols to deliver high quality solar developments to market. By following a detailed development process ESCO Pacific ensures that our developments can achieve financial close and proceed to construction as soon as possible.
We consider the following building blocks as integral steps when developing any utility scale solar farm:
- The process begins with ESCO Pacific performing detailed desk based feasibility on potential sites
- This is followed by contacting landowners, meeting with them to walk the site and discuss terms and conditions
- ESCO Pacific then engages with the andowner to secure access over the land
- In parallel we engage with the grid companies to confirm connection capacities
- Following this planning work commences with technical reports prepared and a development application submitted
- Once development consent is secured the grid connection is progressed ultimately leading to a contract to connect to the grid
- In parallel ESCO Pacific will work with our engineers and suppliers to firm up final designs and component supply
- ESCO Pacific will run a process to secure the capital required to build the project
- Once capital is secured the project can achieve financial close and construction can follow shortly thereafter
Our team has direct experience of developing projects from early stage desk based feasibility right through to final project commissioning and we stand by our development process to deliver outstanding results.